Unframed print available for international shipping
- 24" x 24"
Size of Print
- 21" x 21"
- Photographic Giclée print: 100% cotton, 80lb (215gsm) white paper
- Museum grade acrylic plexiglass: UV rated
- Museum "Rising" 4-ply mount board: 100% cotton and acid free
- Patented contemporary deep box frame: 100% ABS plastic
- Metal hanging wire attached to frame
- Photograph printed in Andy's Brooklyn studio on 80lb (215gsm) cotton paper
- This work is a Giclée print: Giclée is a process that uses a 12 color inkjet printer, acid-free papers, and pigment-based archival inks.
- The photograph is then mounted to 4-ply "Rising" mount board which is 100% cotton and acid free
- The artwork sits behind UV rated plexiglass. We don't frame with glass because it is too dangerous to ship, it's safer to frame with plexi
- The print is framed at Andy HQ, in our custom-designed deep contemporary box frame which is completely injection molded. This means that the frame is seamless and there is no chance of the corners splitting or being damaged in transit.
- Hanging wire is already attached to the frame
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil, hanging hook & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States.
- All artworks are shipped with FedEx and are shipped within 1-3 days of purchase.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to initiate any returns.
- Available for international shipping