Size of Frame
- 24" x 24" x 2"
- Screen print on "French" 100lb (270gsm) light beige paper
- Museum grade acrylic plexiglass: UV rated
- Museum "Rising" 4-ply mount board: 100% cotton and acid free
- Patented contemporary deep box frame: 100% ABS plastic
- Metal hanging wire attached to frame
- Each artwork is screenprinted by hand onto light beige "French Paper" 100lb (270gsm). We use local Brooklyn screen printers
- The artwork is then mounted to 4-ply "Rising" mount board which is 100% cotton and acid free
- The artwork sits behind UV rated plexiglass. We don't frame with glass because it is too dangerous to ship, its safer to frame with plexi
- The print is framed at Andy HQ, in our custom designed deep contemporary box frame which is completely injection moulded. This means that the frame is seamless and there is no chance of your corners splitting or being damaged in transit
- Hanging wire is already attached to the frame
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil, hanging hook & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States
- All artworks are shipped with Fedex and are shipped within 1-3 days of purchase
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate your return and a FedEx rate quote for the return shipment. This will be deducted from your refund.
- SOLD OUT:
- This piece has been sold out and won't be made again.