LIMITED EDITION: This artwork is part of a limited edition release of 100. Each print will be signed and numbered 1-100.
- 30" x 40" x 1.5"
- Basswood front pine cradle wooden board
- Priming gesso paint - base coat
- Dove white semigloss latex paint to form background
- Two part clear epoxy pouring resin
- Tinting color for epoxy
- Saw tooth hanging hook
- Each piece is unique, no two pieces are identical. You will receive a piece similar to but not exactly the same as the one pictured. Note, due to the method in which this piece is made very small imperfections and bubbles may be present in in the resin. This is intentional and part of the overall design.
- The boards we use for paintings are solid basswood. They feature a premium 4mm solid basswood surface braced by a solid basswood cradle. We've chosen basswood for its fine, uniform characteristics, limited wood grain, and proven stability over time. Each panel is precision-crafted and meticulously sanded on all sides
- This panel is primed using a white gesso priming paint
- White semi gloss paint is then applied to form the background
- Two part clear epoxy resin is poured over the completed piece and left to dry rock hard and glassy
- This piece is entirely handmade in Brooklyn at Andy HQ
- A sawtooth hanging hook has been attached to the back of the artwork for your convenience
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Contact email@example.com with your order number to initiate any returns.
- 30 x 40