Size of Frame
- 24" x 24" x 2"
- Black two part pouring resin
- Artwork is made on Yupo paper: Yupo is recyclable, waterproof, tree-free synthetic paper
- Artwork is attached to 4-ply museum rising board: 100% cotton and acid free
- Museum grade acrylic plexiglass, UV rated
- Museum 4-ply mount board: 100% cotton and acid free
- Patented contemporary deep box frame: 100% ABS plastic
- Metal hanging wire attached to frame
- Each artwork is hand made so every piece will be different, no two alike. You will receive a piece similar but not exactly like the one pictured.
- Two part epoxy resin is mixed with colored dye and poured onto Yupo paper. There is a natural drip and therfore natural shapes form making each piece unique and abstract.
- Once dry, the artwork is attached to 4-ply museum rising mount board: 100% cotton and acid free
- The artwork sits behind UV rated plexiglass. We don't frame with glass because it is too dangerous to ship, its safer to frame with plexi.
- This piece is framed at Andy HQ, in our custom designed deep contemporary box frame which is completely injection moulded. This means that the frame is seamless and there is no chance of your corners splitting or being damaged in transit.
- Hanging wire is already attached to the frame
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil, hanging hook & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States.
- All artworks are shipped with FedEx and are shipped within 1-3 days of purchase.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to initiate any returns.
- LIMITED EDITION:
- This piece is a limited edition artwork
- Each piece will be numbered 1-100
- This means that only 100 will ever be made, once sold out they will never be made again