- 16" x 20" x 1.5"
- Basswood front pine cradle wooden board
- Priming gesso paint - base coat
- Dove white semigloss latex paint to form background
- Colored spraypaint and stencil cutout
- Two part epoxy pouring resin
- Tinting color for epoxy
- Metal sawtooth hanging hook
- Each piece is unique, no two pieces are identical. You will receive a piece similar to but not exactly the same as the one pictured.
- The boards we use for paintings are solid basswood. They feature a premium 4mm solid basswood surface braced by a solid basswood cradle. We've chosen basswood for its fine, uniform characteristics, limited wood grain, and proven stability over time. Each panel is precision-crafted and meticulously sanded on all sides
- This panel is primed using a white gesso priming paint
- White semi-gloss latex paint is then applied with a roller to form the background
- A hand cut stencil is used to form the sprayed artwork using spraypaint
- Two part epoxy resin is mixed and poured over the top, leaving the finish glassy and rock hard
- This piece is entirely handmade in Brooklyn at Andy HQ
- A hanging d-ring has been attached to the back of the artwork for your convenience
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil, hanging hook & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States.
- All artworks are shipped with FedEx and are shipped within 1-3 days of purchase.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to initiate any returns.
- LIMITED EDITION:
- Only 100 pieces will ever be made
- Each artwork will be signed and numbered 1 - 100
- After this piece has sold out it will never be made again