- 30" x 40" x 1.5"
- Basswood front pine cradle wooden board
- White priming gesso paint - base coat
- Paint conditioner
- Enamal spray paint
- Saw tooth hanging hook
- Each piece is unique, no two pieces are identical. You will receive a piece similar to but not exactly the same as the one pictured.
- The boards we use for paintings are solid basswood. They feature a premium 4mm solid basswood surface braced by a solid basswood cradle. We've chosen basswood for its fine, uniform characteristics, limited wood grain, and proven stability over time. Each panel is precision-crafted and meticulously sanded on all sides
- This panel is primed using a white gesso priming paint
- Layers of acrylic paint are added and allowed to fully dry
- Spray paint is then sprayed onto the board after the paint has dried
- This piece is entirely handmade in Brooklyn at Andy HQ
- A sawtooth hanging hook has been attached to the back of the artwork for your convenience
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to initiate any returns.
- 30 x 40