- 24" x 24"
Size of Print
- 21" x 21"
- Metallic gold and black foil pressed onto paper
- 2-ply "French Paper": 100lb (270gsm)
- Museum grade acrylic plexiglass: UV rated
- Museum "Rising" 4-ply mount board: 100% cotton and acid free
- Patented contemporary deep box frame: 100% ABS plastic
- Metal hanging wire attached to frame
- A clear holographic film is hand pressed onto French paper here in NY. We use a company called "Gailer Stamping and Diecutting" based in Long Island City
- The process to make the copper mold for the stamp press is made in USA. We use a company called "Metal Magic" based in Arizona
- Clear holographic film is pressed onto 2-ply "French Paper": 100lb (270gsm)
- The artwork is then mounted to 4-ply "Rising" mount board which is 100% cotton and acid free
- The artwork sits behind UV rated plexiglass. We don't frame with glass because it is too dangerous to ship, it's safer to frame with plexi
- The print is framed at Andy HQ, in our custom-designed deep contemporary box frame which is completely injection molded. This means that the frame is seamless and there is no chance of your corners splitting or being damaged in transit
- Hanging wire is already attached to the frame
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil, hanging hook & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States
- All artworks are shipped with Fedex and are shipped within 1-3 days of purchase
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to initiate any returns.
- LIMITED EDITION:
- This piece is limited edition art. Each piece will be numbered 1-50. This means that only 50 will ever be made, once sold out they will never be made again.