Unframed print available for international shipping
- 24" x 24"
Size of Print
- 20" x 20"
- Screen print on "French" 100lb (270gsm) light beige paper
- Museum grade acrylic plexiglass: UV rated
- Museum "Rising" 4-ply mount board: 100% cotton and acid free
- Patented contemporary deep box frame: 100% ABS plastic
- Metal hanging wire attached to frame
- Hand drawn lines of dried leaves, inspired by Elsworth Kelly
- Each artwork is screenprinted by hand onto light beige "French Paper" 100lb (270gsm). We use local Brooklyn screen printers
- The artwork is then mounted to 4-ply "Rising" mount board which is 100% cotton and acid free
- The artwork sits behind UV rated plexiglass. We don't frame with glass because it is too dangerous to ship, its safer to frame with plexi
- The print is framed at Andy HQ, in our custom designed deep contemporary box frame which is completely injection moulded. This means that the frame is seamless and there is no chance of your corners splitting or being damaged in transit
- Hanging wire is already attached to the frame
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil & nails) all framed works. We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done.
- All works are assembled by experienced professionals, who have been trained to create your piece. Please refrain from altering or changing your piece. If there are any questions about your order, please reach out to email@example.com . We will not be able to accept any pieces that have been altered in appearance.
- Before mounting any artworks, please ensure that the wall is clean and dry to avoid any residue attaching to the artwork or building up on the surface over time.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to initiate any returns.
- Available for international shipping
- 24 x 24
- Screen Print