- 30" x 30" x 1.5"
- Basswood front pine cradle wooden board
- Priming gesso paint - base coat
- White semigloss latex paint to form background
- Yellow and black latex paint sprayed with industrial paint gun
- Sawtooth hanging hook
- Each piece is unique, no two pieces are identical. You will receive a piece similar to but not exactly the same as the one pictured.
- The boards we use for paintings are solid basswood. They feature a premium 4mm solid basswood surface braced by a solid basswood cradle. We've chosen basswood for its fine, uniform characteristics, limited wood grain, and proven stability over time. Each panel is precision-crafted and meticulously sanded on all sides
- This piece is primed using white priming paint
- An industrial-strength spray gun (used to paint houses) is filled with yellow latex paint. From a 15 ft distance, a circle sprayed onto the board. After two days of drying, the same process is repeated in black, only this time a very naive face is splattered onto the yellow surface
- This piece is entirely handmade in Brooklyn at Andy HQ
- A sawtooth hanging hook has been attached to the back of the artwork for your convenience
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done.
- All works are assembled by experienced professionals, who have been trained to create your piece. Please refrain from altering or changing your piece. If there are any questions about your order, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will not be able to accept any pieces that have been altered in appearance.
- Before mounting any artworks, please ensure that the wall is clean and dry to avoid any residue attaching to the artwork or building up on the surface over time.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Contact email@example.com with your order number to initiate any returns.
- 30 x 30