- 30" x 30" x 1.5"
- Basswood front pine cradle wooden board
- Priming gesso paint - base coat
- White semigloss latex paint to form background
- Yellow and black latex paint sprayed with industrial paint gun
- Metal hanging D-ring hook
- Each piece is unique, no two pieces are identical. You will receive a piece similar to but not exactly the same as the one pictured.
- The boards we use for paintings are solid basswood. They feature a premium 4mm solid basswood surface braced by a solid basswood cradle. We've chosen basswood for its fine, uniform characteristics, limited wood grain, and proven stability over time. Each panel is precision-crafted and meticulously sanded on all sides
- This piece is primed using white priming paint
- An industrial-strength spray gun (used to paint houses) is filled with yellow latex paint. From a 15 ft distance, a circle sprayed onto the board. After two days of drying, the same process is repeated in black, only this time a very naive face is splattered onto the yellow surface
- This piece is entirely handmade in Brooklyn at Andy HQ
- A hanging d-ring has been attached to the back of the artwork for your convenience
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil, hanging hook & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States.
- All artworks are shipped with FedEx and are shipped within 1-3 days of purchase.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Contact email@example.com with your order number to initiate any returns.