- 16" x 20" x 1.5"
- Basswood front pine cradle wooden board
- Priming gesso paint - base coat
- White semi-gloss latex paint
- Latex paint mixed with Golden brand heavy body gloss gel
- Sawtooth hanging hook
- Each piece is unique, no two pieces are identical. You will receive a piece similar to but not exactly the same as the one pictured.
- The boards we use for paintings are solid basswood. They feature a premium 4mm solid basswood surface braced by a solid basswood cradle. We've chosen basswood for its fine, uniform characteristics, limited wood grain, and proven stability over time. Each panel is precision-crafted and meticulously sanded on all sides
- This panel is primed using a white gesso priming paint
- Dove white semi-gloss latex paint is then applied with a roller to form the background
- Colored latex paint is mixed with Golden brand heavy body gloss gel. This allows the painted swish to dry and hold its height and texture.
- This piece is entirely handmade in Brooklyn at Andy HQ and takes 3 weeks to completely dry
- A sawtooth hanging hook has been attached to the back of the artwork for your convenience
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil, hanging hook & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States.
- All artworks are shipped with FedEx and are shipped within 1-3 days of purchase.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Contact email@example.com with your order number to initiate any returns.
- SOLD OUT:
- THIS PIECE IS SOLD OUT