Size of Frame
- 24" x 24"
- Carved copper plate used to emboss the paper
- White "French Paper": 100lb (270gsm)
- Museum grade acrylic plexiglass: UV rated
- Museum "Rising" 4-ply mount board: 100% cotton and acid free
- Patented contemporary deep box frame: 100% ABS plastic
- Metal hanging wire attached to frame
- A copper plate was carved to create a mold
- Our copper plate was hand-pressed onto French paper here in NY. We use a company called "Gailer Stamping and Diecutting" based in Long Island City
- The process to make the copper mold for the stamp press is made in USA. We use a company called "Metal Magic" based in Arizona
- Clear the positive and negative of the mold is clamped with French Paper inserted in place.
- The artwork is then mounted to 4-ply "Rising" mount board which is 100% cotton and acid free
- The artwork sits behind UV rated plexiglass. We don't frame with glass because it is too dangerous to ship, its safer to frame with plexi
- The print is framed at Andy HQ, in our custom-designed deep contemporary box frame which is completely injection molded. This means that the frame is seamless and there is no chance of your corners splitting or being damaged in transit
- Hanging wire is already attached to the frame
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil & nails) all framed works. We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to initiate any returns.
- 24 x 24