LIMITED EDITION: This artwork is part of a limited edition release of 200. Each print will be signed and numbered 1-100.
- 16" x 20" x 1.5"
- Birchwood pine cradle wooden board
- Priming gesso paint - base coat
- Semigloss latex paint to form background
- Two part clear epoxy pouring resin
- Metal sawtooth hanging hook
- Each piece is unique, no two pieces are identical. You will receive a piece similar to but not exactly the same as the one pictured.
- The boards we use for paintings are solid birchwood. They feature a premium 4mm solid basswood surface braced by a solid basswood cradle. We've chosen basswood for its fine, uniform characteristics, limited wood grain, and proven stability over time. Each panel is precision-crafted and meticulously sanded on all sides
- This panel is first cut out using a CNC machine, corners are then hand sanded to form a smooth edge around lettering.
- This panel is then primed using a white priming paint
- Two part epoxy resin is mixed to form the the final hard glassy layer
- This piece is entirely handmade in Brooklyn at Andy HQ
- A hanging sawtooth hanging hook has been attached to the back of the artwork for your convenience
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States only.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number to initiate any returns.
- 16 x 20