- 30" x 30" x 1.5"
- Basswood front pine cradle wooden board
- Priming gesso paint - base coat
- Midnight black semigloss latex paint to form background
- Heavy duty raw canvas painted with latex paint
- Metal hanging D-ring hook
- Each piece is unique, no two pieces are identical. You will receive a piece similar to but not exactly the same as the one pictured.
- The boards we use for paintings are solid basswood. They feature a premium 4mm solid basswood surface braced by a solid basswood cradle. We've chosen basswood for its fine, uniform characteristics, limited wood grain, and proven stability over time. Each panel is precision-crafted and meticulously sanded on all sides
- This panel is primed using a white gesso priming paint
- Black semi-gloss latex paint is then applied with a roller to form the background
- The raw canvas is taped on each of the four edges and the center is painted and left to dry. After the paint is dry the tape is carefully peeled away to reveal a straight line. The canvas is carefully arranged and glued to mimic moving fabric. The glued canvas is left to dry for 3 days after which it is completely hardened.
- This piece is entirely handmade in Brooklyn at Andy HQ
- A hanging d-ring has been attached to the back of the artwork for your convenience
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil, hanging hook & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States.
- All artworks are shipped with FedEx and are shipped within 1-3 days of purchase.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Contact email@example.com with your order number to initiate any returns.
- SOLD OUT:
- THIS PRODUCT HAS SOLD OUT