Size of Frame
- 24" x 24" x 2"
- Photographic Giclée print: 100% cotton, 80lb (215gsm) white paper
- Museum grade acrylic plexiglass: UV rated
- Museum "Rising" 4-ply mount board: 100% cotton and acid free
- Patented contemporary deep box frame: 100% ABS plastic
- Metal hanging wire attached to frame
- Photograph of thick swishes of oil paint
- Photograph printed by local specialty print expert "Brooklyn Editions" on 80lb (215gsm) cotton paper
- This photo is a Giclée print: Giclée is a process that uses a 12 color inkjet printer, acid free papers, and pigment-based archival inks.
- The photograph is then mounted to 4-ply "Rising" mount board which is 100% cotton and acid free
- The artwork sits behind UV rated plexiglass. We don't frame with glass because it's too dangerous to ship, its safer to frame with plexi
- The print is framed at Andy HQ, in our custom-designed deep contemporary box frame which is completely injection molded. This means that the frame is seamless and there is no chance of your corners splitting or being damaged in transit
- Hanging wire is already attached to the frame
- Hanging tips & hanging equipment included (tape measure, pencil, hanging hook & nails). We have you covered when it comes to getting your piece on the wall, all the hard work is done
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- FREE shipping throughout the United States
- All artworks are shipped with Fedex and are shipped within 1-3 days of purchase
- International shipping will be available in late 2019
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of receipt and are subject to a flat fee of $10. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label
- SOLD OUT:
This piece is sold out and will never be made again.
It was part of a limited edition release.